90 Second Keto Bread
1 tablespoon coconut flour or 3 tablespoons almond flour
1 tablespoon butter melted
1 tablespoon full-fat cream cheese or mascarpone cheese
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon parmesan or cheddar cheese grated (optional)
a pinch of pink Himalayan salt
- Melt the butter in the microwave,
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to a microwave safe greased bowl/mug.
- Microwave for 90 seconds or until the top it’s firm.
- Cut the keto bread in half, horizontally.
- In a heated skillet melt one tablespoon of butter.
- Toast the keto bread on each side.
Thanks for using No Nonsense Recipes. We strive to make it a pleasant experience. You won't find ads or long, boring stories here. If you're enjoying the site, consider signing up for an account. You will be supporting the project and gaining access to additional awesome features, such as:
- Search recipes
- Submit your own recipes
- View and make comments on recipes
- Rate recipes
- Save and tag recipes to quickly find them later
Accounts are free for 30 days and then only $19 USD per year or $2.57 per month. What have you got to lose? 😃
Sign Up today!